Our intent is to ship all orders within 3-5 business days. From time-to-time other delays may happen but such delays are not common. Delays can be caused by ice and snow storms, and heavy rains can cause delay if they are present during the time UPS package pick up occurs. Orders are not shipped on weekends or Holidays. If we are experiencing higher than normal order volume, shipments may be delayed by 1-2 business days.
- Alaska - Pallet Sales Only, contact for volume pricing.
- California - Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer with credentials on file or an FFL03 holder with FFL03 AND COE on file.
- Connecticut - Must have a Pistol Permit or Ammunition Eligibility Certificate on file.
- DC - No SHIPPING
- Hawaii - NO SHIPPING
- Illinois - Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
- Massachusetts - Must have a Pistol Permit or Ammunition Eligibility Certificate on file.
- New Jersey - Must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase any ammunition intended for handguns.
- New York - Must be shipped to an FFL and we must have the FFL on file.
$12.99 flat rate up to $199
FREE shipping above $199
All orders cancelled prior to shipping are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Any order that has been shipped, is NOT cancellable.
Change of Shipping Address
Any change to the shipping address is subject to additional fees. The additional fees must be paid prior to us changing the shipping address.
We will not give any refunds for packages with failed delivery attempts, or refusals. If you do not wish for the package to be left unattended, we recommend scheduling your delivery day with UPS, or requesting they hold the package at your local UPS for pick up at your leisure. We cannot make these requests for you.
If your package is returned for any reason including, but not limited to - An invalid shipping address provided at the time of purchase, refusal of the package, package being left at UPS pick-up location for too long, etc. - We are not liable for any additional shipping charges that may occur. These additional charges MUST be paid through your online account before the package will be re-shipped. Please allow normal processing time for your re-shipment.
All sales are final, we cannot take ammunition in return that has been in the hands of the public. Exceptions are made for defective merchandise only. In the event of you receiving product that is defective from the manufacturer we will either have the return made to the manufacturer for exchange or to us for an exchange or refund, our choice.
Damages or Incomplete/Incorrect Order
If a package is incomplete, incorrect, damaged in transit, or the security seal is broken please e-mail [email protected] with pictures of:
- Outside of the box (top, bottom, and sides)
- Invoice inside the box
- Any packing materials
- All contents of the box
Expect a response with in 24-48 hours. While we are not responsible for damaged products, we will work closely with UPS to resolve any claims as quickly as possible for our customer. UPS reserves the right to investigate all claims. All damaged package claims must be made with in 5 business days to us directly.